PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

meditating_hamster
17-05-11, 11:59
Hi Everyone,

First of all, thank you to the creators and contributors of this site. It's reassuring to have a site like this here! At least people know they are not on their own.

I'm 32, married, work in the NHS in IT. Had anxiety issues all my life because of an abusive ubringing. Managed to get by (poorly) until the past couple of years where my coping ability has seriously declined, despite having the most supporting wife anyone could ask for.

Just started Citalapram, again.
CBT appointment due any time.
Waiting for blood test results for thyroid and liver function.

My usual emotional cycle is.

Internal Panic :scared15:
Quite prolonged anxiety :unsure:
Despondency :shrug:
Emotional/Physical fatigue and meltdown :weep:

All intermingled with lots of anger (usually kept inside and wearing me down) :mad:

Really hoping I can find some help from this site, and be able to give back help and support as well where I can.

nomorepanic
17-05-11, 12:00
Hi meditating_hamster

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

valmay
17-05-11, 17:57
Hi meditating Hamster, I like your name it says a lot. hope to see you in the forums :)

Vanilla Sky
17-05-11, 21:07
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

paula lynne
17-05-11, 21:40
Hi Welcome to a great supportive forum, glad you found us x
Paula :welcome:

suzy-sue
17-05-11, 22:42
Hi and a big :welcome:TO NMP .luv Sue x

gaaron
17-05-11, 23:41
Hi meditating hamster, you'll find loads of support on this site..I certrainly have
:welcome::flowers:x