PDA

View Full Version : Ladies please help.

lelespears
17-05-11, 16:06
I keep having low pains like period pain also in my back hip and rib area.. But worse are the period ones my dr thinks these are IBS related but I duno. I have a baby last year all went normal. Last wk I developed what I thought was thrush just a itchy warm feeling down there & slight dishcharge. I bought the canesten thrush oral pill and then over the wkend I ovulated so things were obviously different down there anyway, since yesterday I can feel the sensation down there again, almost like a swollen itchy feeling. There's some discharge but it's mostly clear and doesn't smell. Does this some like thrush? Or could this be related to my cramping? My dr yesterday had a good press of my tummy and nothing really hurt. I'm beyond terrified incase this ovarian cancer or something.. I just can't face goin back to my dr again. She is sending me for a colonoscopy I have to wait for my app.

Please help.

Lele x

cattttt
21-05-11, 08:38
Can't comment too much on your symptoms, except to say that a clear discharge is nothing to worry about, ovarian cancer had little in the way of symptoms, if you had a baby last year, you must be quite young and it's mostly older women who get it and if your doctor had a good press of your tummy, she would have felt anything like that.
Hope this reassures you.

xJust_Sarahx
21-05-11, 12:01
Hi
i can relate to this a bit because i had my 3rd baby this feb, and i went to the doctors because i started developing abit of discharge and itchy and burny feeling, also it didnt smell, but just genuinly wasnt like it usually is. Anyway doctor says it was just to do with my hormones and because it was shortly after my first period after having my baby type thing and was told to go back if anymore problems. Went back not so long after because i had the discharge and feeling again but discomfort in my stomach also.
Dr said everything feels fine and to make an appointment to get a swab type thing.
Did that... and everything came back fine.

Basically im just saying that my dr said to me its normal especially after your body has been through so many changes, and also related mine to the fact i had to had an emergency c section.

lelespears
21-05-11, 12:50
Thank u both so much! This has really helped.

Lele xx