PDA

View Full Version : Hi im a newbie and very nervous lol

leeannes
17-05-11, 20:23
Hi all, im new to this site, i only stumbled across it by googling the tablets i have been put on. So Hi im 25 and have suffered from depression for a few years, i went to the doctors two weeks ago and was given a prescription for Citalopram, however i have been nervous about taking them but i took my first 1 today so will see how we get on with them. Also when i was 4 i had open heart surgery for a hole in my heart, im now undergoing tests because i get out of breath very fast and also get a fast heartbeat even when im just sitting down doing nothing next week im gettin a 7 day heart monitor so hoping they can find out whats wrong. So thats me well a little. This is the first time i have properly wanted to get better and so im very nervous about dealing with my problems and anxieties etc

diane07
17-05-11, 20:24
Hi leeannes

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
17-05-11, 21:03
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

~glowly worm~
17-05-11, 21:06
Welcome Leeannes :)

Its so great you actually want to get better now, i have been at the not wanting to stage also but this is an amazing place to come when you realise the time has come for overcoming things. Sounds like you have alot to deal with so please dont be afraid to post and ask for support people here have helped me so much i hope you find the same level of help.
Thinking of you,

~glow~ x

leeannes
17-05-11, 21:33
Thankyou for all the nice welcomes, i normalyy bottle everything up because i dont like to bother people with my problems but that makes me worse, hopefully this site will help me open up

Sorentialr8n
18-05-11, 03:31
Hi and welcome ... I am new as well.
I'm here to chat with you if ever the need arises...
I hope this site and it's people will turn out to be all that you you hope it to be.:)

paulst
18-05-11, 08:16
Hi Leeannes welcome, look forward to more of your posts when you feel ready.:)

RhyannonDorothy
18-05-11, 11:34
Hi,
Im new to this too and ive just started the same medication as you have, how are you finding them?
If you need to talk you can always private message me, its meant to help when you talk to people outside of your situation (:

hope you get better soon
Rhyannon
xxx