PDA

View Full Version : Hi

stevea2
17-05-11, 23:06
Hi Everyone

Thought I'd bite the bullet and join up, been looking on here for ages so thought it'd be rude not too!!

I've been off work now for 8 weeks or so with a social anxiety disorder/agoraphobia which has been going on for a couple of years really without me doing anything about it, so making a start now haha!!

If theres anybody who got or had a simerlar condition and they can give me any advice on how they got through it I'd really appreciate a chat lol!!

Bye for now

Steve

nomorepanic
17-05-11, 23:07
Hi stevea2

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

stevea2
17-05-11, 23:09
Thanks Nicola, much appreciated!

gceniceros
17-05-11, 23:44
I'm going through the anxiety/agoraphobia issues currently and have not received any professional help up until today. I have an appt with a therapist in about 1 hour. If there's any useful information, I'll make sure to share it.

It's been rough for me, but I'm ready to face this beast and get rid of these awful symptoms. :mad:

gaaron
17-05-11, 23:45
Hi stevea2, you'll find loads of support on this site..I certainly have
:welcome::flowers:x

stevea2
20-05-11, 00:57
Thanks again everyone. Just out of interest, is there anybody in the Cheshire area? I'd love to chat and maybe meet up with somebody in the same boat, we can have a good old whinge to each other lol!