PDA

View Full Version : Problems in the morning

toni282
18-05-11, 07:50
Hi guys, just wondered if anyone else gets this? I wake up every morning with my heart going really fast and the feeling of 'not being with it' it gets a bit better as the day goes on but this happens every morning even if I go to sleep feeling fine the night before! It makes me feel awful every day! So does anyone else get this? Thanks x

Spy
18-05-11, 08:27
Hi Toni,

I've had this over the last few months on and off too, I tend to wake up feeling very anxious and nauseous and it can take the best part of the day for it to ease off. I've talked to a couple of other people on the site about this and the general consensus seems to be to try and put a routine in place, get up and active and distracted as soon as you can. The not being with it feeling is probably down to your breathing and I know for me its the fact that i'm not getting decent undisturbed sleep - so I tend to do some relaxation to slow my breathing down which can help sometimes.

Not sure there are any miracle answers to this problem - I know I'm just hoping that it passes soon!

Tc xx

daisyflower
18-05-11, 10:08
Hiya,

I too am feeling awful in the morning. Like you, Spy, I am feeling nauseous too and it's lasting most of the day now.
I've been to see two doctors and they've said its anxiety mixed with ibs. It's very hard to trust them :(
Toni, your stress hormones are higher in the morning which is probably why you're feeling more panicky. Try and eat something sweet as soon as you wake up. I hope you both feel better soon x