PDA

View Full Version : 2 good days i am on a roll

tweety
18-05-11, 19:17
hi
thought i would share my good news yesterday i made my first big tesco shop its about 20 mins drive hubby said i look like a stiff ironboard in the car (thats cause i was scared stiff) i said i would just come for the drive cause that would be a record but i made it in the shop to my head was spinning my legs were like jelly but i did it :yesyes:

Then today i had the doctors a biggy for me i had to take a diazpam last night got up at 6 this morning i was a right mess told hubby could not do it ,then got in the car really felt like doing a runner hubby went in i had a fag outside did some breathing then went in sat down ready for the panic to come felt a bit wobbly then i felt quite calm and even felt like smileling saw the doctor and even qued up to get my sick form signed hubby has been doing that :yesyes:

life seems so much better today:D

Lizzyg
18-05-11, 23:09
Well done I bet you feel really pleased with yourself!!

You should face your fears again and again and just accept the panic feelings. Just tell yourself relax and accept try to have a floating feeling. Try deep breathing and let the tension go in your stomach.

After a while they will come less and less intense as your brain will not we feeding your fears any more.

This is a method by Dr Claire Weeks. She has several boodks which have really help me. I am living my life normally now thanks to her help!!

Keep going and do not give up and be very proud of yourself!!!!

gaaron
18-05-11, 23:13
tweety, that's,brill!!! Well done. Take care x

suzy-sue
18-05-11, 23:46
Thats great tweety .Well done .Keep it up and you will go from strength to strength .Heres to another good day :yesyes:luv sue:hugs:x

Laneybc
19-05-11, 02:57
Great! Two days is really something to build on. You just keep on building on those two good days. It will get better and better.

mandie
19-05-11, 09:17
:yesyes: well done to you

mandie x

Spy
19-05-11, 09:37
thats great tweety :hugs:

pinkdove
19-05-11, 09:46
:) Well done tweety, a great big step, just remember you have done it, and you can do it again, good luck and i hope the good days keep coming xxx :hugs: