PDA

View Full Version : Please listen

sarah_85
18-05-11, 20:19
Hi, I just need someone to listen to me please. I have been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks for almost a year now. And have been having therapy which seems to be working but I do still have some really bad days. Atm I am having chest pain when I take deep breathes and when I bend over or lie down. This pain is different from the normal chest pains I get from being tense from anxiety and to say I'm freaking out is an understatement. I am on the verge of tears all the time and am convinced I'm dying. I'm also a bit phlegmy in my throat and keep getting hot and cold. I know I'm probably just coming down with something non-life threatening but I'm just fixated on these symptoms. I don't know what to do with myself. and I'm so worried that no1 is going to listen to me. I worry that everyone is gonna write these symptoms off as "anxiety" but I know anxiety, I've lived with it for long enough, this is something else. Maybe just a mild chest infection but what if it's something more serious?! I'm freaking out, big time. xxx

tweety
18-05-11, 20:46
hi,
sorry you not feeling good could you go to your doctors to put your mind at rest ? :flowers: