PDA

View Full Version : First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety

Meg
27-03-04, 22:30
I welcome any comments about the new post under 'Welcome' which was designed specifically for helping new acutely anxious members.

Have I missed anything crucial ?

Thanks

Meg

nomorepanic
27-03-04, 22:57
Meg

I loved it and thanks so much for doing it for us - I am sure we will all benefit from reading it. I am in the process of adding it to the web site now.

Thanks Meg
xx

Nicola

stimpy
28-03-04, 04:00
What can I say?

Spot on !

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx

[:p] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

kate
28-03-04, 07:47
Hiya Meg,

Very good, lots of great information.

Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this site!

Kate x

sadie
28-03-04, 11:16
Hi Meg,

Thanks for all the information. We can all print it out and have a read when we need to, its easy to forget the simpliest of things in the midst of fear.

Thanks again

sadie

red
28-03-04, 12:22
Meg - that is really good both for newbies and oldies. When I first came on board it took a while to find all of that information through the searches. You have managed to condense it into an instant, very readable and understandable 'starter pack' - not an easy thing to do! Well done. It covers everything that I would have (and still do occasionaly) want - I'm sure I am not alone on that.

Keep it coming!

Red
x

nomorepanic
28-03-04, 20:35
Hi all

It is now on the website too - about to upload all the pages but there is a link from the main page already.

www.nomorepanic.co.uk/firststeps.htm

Nicola

me
28-03-04, 21:00
Meg, i just read the new post under welcome, its wonderful, its all there, everything people need to know, this site gets better and better thankyou x hope you have had a lovely weekend love from mary x

katie123
15-03-10, 16:00
Hi Meg,

I'm a new member, over the past couple of months I have started to have panic attacks, initially they were minor but yesterday when I was driving on a motorway I had a huge one and it has really scared me. I really feel uncomfortable about driving anywhere by myself now just incase it happens again, I don't know what to do and there isn't anyone I can talk to up at university about it. What advice would you give me?

Katie
x

Salpop
12-08-10, 19:19
I have depression and an anxiety disorder and have suffered for 5 years i have recently been given Cipralex and feel very anxious about taking this med. Can anyone give me some guidance
Thanks
Sally x

Sit2Know
12-08-10, 19:59
Nicola

The link did not work??

James