PDA

View Full Version : When you think you are stopping worrying, it all comes back to me again! Please help!

alwaysworrying19
19-05-11, 10:43
Hi
I thought I was getting over this worry of Sudden Adult Death but now it resurfaces again! I don't know what to do. :weep::weep:

If you look at my past posts, its all about SADS (Sudden Adult Death) and people have reassured me and it helps for a while but then it all comes flooding back to me and starts up again!

I don't know how I can change this. I've been to the doctors and he told me all my blood tests and ecg are fine. I just worry that if I don't think and worry about it and let it go, then it will happen!!! I also fear that someone close to me will die this way and so provokes worry in me.
Has everyone else ever had this fear of this SADS? Has anyone got any information about these heart conditions that cause this sudden death in young people.

nomorepanic
19-05-11, 10:47
Hi

Try this site:
http://www.sads.org.uk/

countrygirl
19-05-11, 13:59
One of the awful things about health anxiety is that we all have this fear that if was don't worry then what we are fearing will come true - its a no win situation as they say! NO amount of logic which tell you that you are much more likely to win the lottery than die of sads makes any difference to the obsessional part of your mind, I am total believer as are alot of Drs that health anxiety is one form of OCD,

alwaysworrying19
19-05-11, 20:03
So are you saying that I have more chance of winning the lottery than dying of SADS? Is this true?