PDA

View Full Version : New Person and Very Anxious

Narrowboater
20-05-11, 11:21
Hi

Suffering from Anxiety and Depression, I have done for years off and on but having had a good spell am now having a bad patch.

Invited to a big do I couldn't go to as they make me anxious has triggered off my anxiety feelings again. I normally just have a quiet little life but being anxious about this has brought back all the bad thought from before. That I'm useless, will never be normal and this has caused depression.

So today awake early, stomach in knots, so tired, hard to concentrate or want to do anything. Have to go to work this pm which will be really quiet and I know I will sit there just thinking about all my problems.

I know this will pass but it doesn't make it any easier. Would so much like to hear from someone like me as no-one I know understands apart from family.

diane07
20-05-11, 11:30
Hi Narrowboater

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nuttymoo
20-05-11, 12:52
Hi :welcome:
about 6 months ago I used to lay, on my couch, terrified, waiting until my husband came home from work. I used to tell myself that I was a freak, a failure and that everyone else could cope with life except me. I haven't joined this site long but I've had some really good advice and support from other people. Even just reading other people's stories has helped. You will find lots of support here :flowers:

Vanilla Sky
20-05-11, 22:12
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x