PDA

View Full Version : Mixing meds

LvSLoLo
20-05-11, 16:41
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong area but i couldnt find anyware else to put it.

Anyway im just wondering if its possible to mix my painkillers 30/500mg co-codamol with diazepam and mirtazapine...i take 1 mirt at night before bed and diazepam at any time i need it but i take my painkillers 4-5 times a day so im worried that it might mix and hurt me can someone please help.

Thanks alot Chris.

LvSLoLo
22-05-11, 03:49
Seriously no help at all??? i dont wanna die or endup really ill from mixing meds:weep:

kibbutz83
22-05-11, 08:33
Hi Chris, I'd say you should ask your gp, or phone nhs direct... I don't think people on here are qualified to give you that advice... just to say though, my mother was on diazepam for years, and very high doses of co-codamol (she is now totally addicted to them): I wonder do you suffer from chronic pain?

LvSLoLo
22-05-11, 14:13
yup all my joins ache really badly but main pain is my neck and sholders thats why i take co codamol

xhyperyogix
23-05-11, 17:02
I'm not a doctor, but I do know that you're not supposed to mix codeine with benzos (diazipam), so I'd be careful and go ask your doc like kibbutz said.

Sorry that you're in pain - can you get some light exercise in to help with achy joints?

xxxx