PDA

View Full Version : I Admit Defeat .. .. ..

lourah1989
20-05-11, 21:41
Hi

some one help me ASAP ... okay so im a bit confussed i dont now what i have i just now im not normal, maybe a freak i reckon! thought i could kill this anxiety thing once and for all about a month ago on my own being the stubborn person i am, but NOPE no matter what i do its here with me 24/7 ???

can some one tell me is it normal to have constant anxiety and i mean constant 24/7 ! im 21 and my life is absolutly s*&t basically ! iv tryed every medication going they just make me turn even more nuts but im going to have one last blast with setraline 25mg to start with !

If im not stressing about dying, im stressing about my heart and how its about to stop, if not that im checking my pulse 24/7 ! and if its not that i just cant feel anythink i spend most my days completly numb on edge waiting for some think to happen i think im not to sure i feel confussed! then if its not any of the above i obsess over having HIV or cancer or somethink like that!

im really scared now because i keep having a swallowing problem swallowing food and swallowing in general is soooooo difficult i also have trouble breathing like all the time i keep taking realy big deep breaths in like i feel the need to !!!

Thats just a lil insite any way i just need help its official i admit defeat i really can not do this alone :weep:

Rosebery
20-05-11, 21:54
Hi there! you're not alone. I have just joined this site tonight but I have suffered anxiety and panic attacks since i was 16 - nearly 40 years! At 22 I was quite a mess but today I am really okay - just a few things that I cant do. So you will be too ...I had those breathig feelings and fears about my heart, but hey! nothing happened to me! You will be okay. I promise.

Laneybc
20-05-11, 22:14
It is normal to have those feelings with you 24/7. But you don't need to suffer alone. There is help out there. Go and see your doctor. Come here and chat with others and find out what helps them. You don't have to keep suffering and you don't have to do it alone.

Phwoffy
21-05-11, 01:55
I have days where I feel like that constantly - sometimes it can last for a week, sometimes less. I went to my doctor recently and have been referred for therapy - do you think this could help you?

I've had trouble with swallowing a lot when anxious and often feel like there's some sort of lump in my throat - has left me convinced of terrible diseases and I made my poor doctor check my neck when I was there last. No lumps or bumps, despite me feeling them!

I hope things start to look up for you soon, you're not even slightly alone :)