PDA

View Full Version : The scared tigeress

Snowtigeress
21-05-11, 00:05
Ive been suffering from depression and anxiety for many moons now...but have always pulled myself out of the hole for like 6-12 months then it hits me again..

Well in 2009it all started again as the bloke id been with for 8 years 2 months before our wedding ran off with our mates wife(wedding planner)

then with the stress of trying to pay the mortgage and look after my son i ended up losing it and i worked as a care assistant i couldn`t even look after myself so how could i manage to look after 48 elderly dementia people.

Well after 5 months i ended up walking out of my job...yeah i know i should of stayed but the manager had knew me for like 15 years and used to talk to me like rubbish..

well ive been looking for a new job since then then even more worries turn up the mortgage company didnt like what they were being paid and kicked me out..

and im still homeless (well im staying with a friend) but my temper keeps rocking i feel my blood boil for no reasoni can be laying in bed and all of a sudden my heart starts pounding..

its driving me nuts

Sorry about the babble

Donna

diane07
21-05-11, 00:06
Hi Snowtigeress

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Snowtigeress
21-05-11, 00:11
Hi Snowtigeress

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

thanks for the welcome

Vanilla Sky
21-05-11, 10:18
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x