PDA

View Full Version : Back here after a long time away

ruthb1
21-05-11, 08:05
:weep::weep::weep:

Hi all,

I have been a NMP member for about 6 years after suffering from panic attacks/ health anxiety after numerous events in my life took there toll on me and eventually suffered a breakdown, but with the help NMP and a strong determination from myself i got to about 80% better.

Well im back here again, again events are taking place in my life that i feel out of control and im suffering the feelings of dizziness again, racing heart, feel like im going to pass out, crying all the time.

On the plus side i have taken myself off to the doctors early and asked to go back on my meds so as to try and nip it in the bud a bit earlier because i am a bit wiser now. I know i dont want to end up on the dark road that i couldnt get out of for long before. i recognise the signs and symptoms but still i cant help but feel i am going to die, thinking I have got high blood pressure and I am going to have a heart attack or stroke the list is endless.

sorry to waffle on but just thought i would get things off my chest.

Ruth :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

diane07
21-05-11, 08:11
Hi ruthb1

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
21-05-11, 10:17
Welcome back Ruth , you will recover again :)
Paige x

JT69
22-05-11, 16:38
Hi Ruth,

You have beaten this before and you know you will again. Welcome back to NMP.

Jo.xx

challangerchris
22-05-11, 18:45
Hi Ruth, sorry to see you back but glad you came to the right place for help.

I'm in a similar position to you, suffering from SA over the last 3-4 years which I thought was getting better but had a bad time lately so I too have come back for help.

Hope you find your way forward again!!

Take care,
Chris