PDA

View Full Version : Hi ;)

2010shelbelle2
21-05-11, 20:40
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself I am a mum of 3 grown up children and 10 grandchildren, I am 49 but seem to be going through rather a lot of health issues in the last couple of years! I am under gp for anxiety and depression so maybe that doesn't help. Hope to get/offer advice to/from other members. :yesyes:

nomorepanic
21-05-11, 20:41
Hi 2010shelbelle2

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

FeatherHead
21-05-11, 20:58
Hi 2010Shelbelle2, I'm also suffering a lot of anxiety & depression on and off lately. I've had some trauma over the last few years and that may have something to do with it, but I also can't help thinking it may have something to do with being 47 and approaching that time of life (messed up hormones) Whatever is the cause it sure is bluddy awful, but theres lots of help on this forum, just reading other peoples posts and realizing that you're not alone. Welcome.

Vanilla Sky
21-05-11, 22:25
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x