PDA

View Full Version : hard to believe its anxiety at times

katiep
21-05-11, 20:51
I have had a few rubbish months lately with too much happening to handle it properly, and been really stressed, had HA in the past and it has came back with a vengence..
Today i had a great day with huby and daughter, but over last few days i had pain in left arm, and thought it was my heart, forgot about it last night and today but tonight i feel like i cant breath properly like i have some kind of lump in my throat, i have felt dizzy and im petrified again, i did once believe it was anxiety when i felt like this but im not sure anymore

anyone else felt or feeling like this?

macc noodle
21-05-11, 21:46
Sounds like anxiety to me babe :)

katiep
21-05-11, 22:26
Hate feeling like this, all the symptoms of every single disease ever rolled into one for anxiety sufferers to have.. so hate feeling scared im gonna drop dead.. trying to say to myself its just anxiety but today i cant seem to believe it x

LittleMissPanicky
22-05-11, 10:10
I know exactly how you feel. I've been having a hard time this last couple of months. I keep having an upset tummy, rushing to the loo, and dispite tests and all the reassurance from my doctors, i can't believe this is just anxiety. xxx

Chezzie
22-05-11, 10:13
I know how you feel too. Had a lump in throat 4 weeks now. Its not attacks its almost constant. Feel so ill sometimes. Hugs to all xx

Thumbelina
29-03-13, 03:01
I also think it all anx symptoms..
(0)