PDA

View Full Version : zpolicone And Escitalopram.

shotokansho
21-05-11, 23:22
Hi All!! I'm in desperate time with my meds. I've just taken a 7.5mg of zopilone and a 3.75mg of zopiclone and I have drank 6 cans of beer and I am scared but at the same time I don't care. I am HIGHLY addicted to zopilcone and will take it every night but this is the first time I have taken this much...I hjave taken half a tablet more than I should, as well as the alcohol and Now I'm feel ing well weird and I'm not sure I like it, I'n even tempted to take more and have looked on google to see how many I can take before it's dangerous.
Any help at all...I feel like I have taklen loadsd of weeed or sumnat and I really don;t like it. Sorry

Kez xx

nomorepanic
21-05-11, 23:23
You really should call NHS direct and ask about the interaction with the alcohol to be safe.

KK77
21-05-11, 23:27
Please call NHS Direct on 0845 4647 now for advice - that's a high dose to have drank alcohol on.

Let us know you're OK.

shotokansho
22-05-11, 12:07
Hi. I'm very sorry for worrying everyone. I ended up having on more half. I phoned my friend and she talked to me for a while. I'm a bit groggy this morning but i'm ok. Thanks xx