PDA

View Full Version : need so help!!!!!!

jessicalittler79
22-05-11, 06:16
ok well ive had panic attack and anx all my life ,,16 years,,,,well i have health anx bad sometime it might sound mean but i feel like i have it worse then others iam sure we hace all thought that from time to time ....i have anx anx and panic allday everyday of my life for 1 year now bad,,,,,well ive been worried over the worls ending ,,,yesturday ,,,i went to bed last night stressed out bad.....
then woke up and it all hit me bad ,,,,,tightness in head,,cant breathe,,,,tightness in chest all all this is lasting alldAY,,,then i was laying in bed and bam out of no where i felt like i ve just put in the oven to bake my body feels so hot!!!! and iam in front of fan and its not healping i feel sweaty ,,also my heart is going very fast everytime i get up my heart goes 140-150 and i freak out and set back down and it goes into lower 90-100 setting and ive had some missed beats too....please if anyone knows about feeling super hot like burning ,,or heart beats fast while standing please write me on here or pm me thanks so much

jessicalittler79
22-05-11, 21:05
hello me again just woundering if anyone can help

scaredstiff695
22-05-11, 21:21
hi hunni xx im hot nopw not to touch but i feel it never had it before feel like my heads on fire dont no idf its same x

LittleMissPanicky
22-05-11, 22:02
Hi hunny, i know how you are feeling, i get like that too sometimes. Big Hugs xxx:hugs: