PDA

View Full Version : advise needed please

toni282
22-05-11, 12:24
hi,

Im struggling to believe all my problems are health anxiety, my heart goes fast and i feel not with it 24/7 even if im not panicing! i wake up every morning with my heart pounding and have no energy, pains in my chest back side and tummyand im very shakey! Ive had loads of test on my heart blood tests and a stool test and all were completly fine! ive had this for 3 months now after having a small heart op, my symptoms are getting a bit better, i have not been sick now for about 3 weeks, i have my appitite back and i am sleeping a bit better. i have been on 50 mg sertraline now for nearly 5 weeks, do they take a while to work properly?
IS ANYONE ELSE FEELING THE SAME? sometimes just cant help thinking that the doc has missed something but surely if ther was something wrong it would of shown up in at least one of the tests?
Help please thank u xx :weep:

toni282
22-05-11, 15:50
Someone please? Xx

katiep
22-05-11, 16:53
no energy heart pounding aches n pains everywhere, feel shaky sounds just like me!
i have had horrible weekend with all the above making it worse, i had this years ago as well, and although pretty hard to believe its anxiety it was with me, and when i ignored all the feelings today and went out even though i felt awful, i did it so to me that proves it is indeed anxiety and nothing worse.
so i dont think u have anything to worry about but if it makes u feel better see your gp again, in answer to the question about tests if it was something one of the tests would defo have picked it up..
hope u feel better soon x