PDA

View Full Version : EFT

paulgray
19-04-06, 08:28
Hi all,

I dont know if you will remember me, I havent been on in a while. I was cured of my anxiety disorder some time back by using self administered EFT.

I did mention back then that I would be happy to help anyone use EFT for themselves, having done both the course and the ultimate therapist course. Free of charge.

However I had no takers. I belive it may be a little better known now here in the UK. So am offering help again.

Heres a couple of links for info about me and EFT.

http://www.emofree.com/panic-anxiety/panic-attacks-quackwatch.htm

http://www.emofree.com/Press-Releases/new-anxiety-treatment.htm

I got EFT free. Thats why I tried it. I do not agree with any old ex or in remission sufferer getting a basic councelling qualification and setting up as a charging therapist. Thats why I trained to become a driving instructor. and have recently passed. The EFT work I do is from a promise I made to spread the word.

The articles about my experince are a bit out of date. And a couple of years on and I have, through word of mouth, helped dozens of people.

let me know guys if you want some help with using EFT

Regards

paul

squirrel
19-04-06, 16:56
Hi Paul, I have recenltly tried EFt but do not think It has had any effect

r francis

paulgray
20-04-06, 06:49
im sorry to hear that, have u read those articles and seen the detective work needed? have u seen the videos or just read the manual. if the latter, it could be that your not getting the full benefit

joanne87
20-04-06, 09:35
Hi Paul.

I printed off the manual and have started reading it, i intend on reading all of it and seeing if it works.

Any advice or tips?

Jo

paulgray
20-04-06, 15:40
hi joanne87.

the manual can be read on the pc. but print out pages 20-28 as a quick refernce for tapping. please read the articles regarding my use of EFT in regard to set up statements and a bit of detective work. Whilst the manual is excellent. it doesnt really portray the speed and way u tap and say ur statements as well as the videos, but i could expalin it in a voice communication, either phone, skype or yahoo.

joanne87
20-04-06, 16:33
Thank you for your reply paul,

it would be great if you could help me, but i only started reading it last night and fell asleep just at the tapping stage so i will try to read abit more first as it is still all abit "out there" for me at the min and i dont want to waste your time as i dont understand it fully at the moment, so ill pm you when ive read abit more if you dont mind and then you`ll prob be able to help me better and i wont be wasting your time as much

Thanks again

Jo

squirrel
21-04-06, 00:53
I went to a therapist twice who taught me how to do it

r francis