PDA

View Full Version : One for the girls. Any advice appreciated

Natalie x
22-05-11, 18:01
Hi. Wondering if anyone could offer some re-astsurance please? My period was due yesterday and has still not came. Me and my boyfriend had sex earlier and am now worried that this will do something to my insides as my period is due. Im trying to think rationally but could really do with re-assurance. Thanks x

macc noodle
22-05-11, 18:05
Wouldn't even worry about being one day late hun - especially if you had sex on the day your period was actually due - if you are regular and your dates are right it would be very unusual to actually get pregnant on the 1st due day of your period. :)

snowgoose
22-05-11, 18:06
Natalie hello :)

absolutely no worries at all . nothing will have been harmed inside .........and your period will come as usual with nothing different. Period cycles do vary month to month in when they arrive and how long . take care and dont worry any more honest .:hugs:

Natalie x
22-05-11, 18:09
Thanks for the replies. My period is usually either early or late and very rarely on the due day. Was more concerned about having sex incase it harmed me inside x

debs71
22-05-11, 18:11
Hi Natalie,

Well, I think that it is early days yet in terms of your period. Are you like clockwork usually and come on always on the day you are due and that's why you're worried? Periods can be a bit irregular for any number of reasons, and I would guess that having sex is just coincidental, and hasn't affected you internally in any way hun. Is it purely the internal side of things that worries you are are you also concerned about pregnancy? (if you don't mind my asking) I have had late periods after being intimate with my boyfriend - and knowing I couldn't be pregnant - and I think sometimes the body does just get a bit offset at times.

Either way, I would give it a bit longer if I were you, but obviously if you are at all concerned or you are having any symptoms that may indicate internal probs, go see your GP and get checked out.

love and best wishes.xxx:hugs:

debs71
22-05-11, 18:13
OOH, I've just read your other post!

Don't worry AT ALL hun. I have had sex when my period was due and have never had any internal problems at all.xxx

Chezzie
22-05-11, 20:45
Ditto the others. The female body is designed for having sex regardless of when periods are due.

Typer
22-05-11, 20:48
As said, you can have sex when your period is due and even while you are having a period and some people do

Natalie x
22-05-11, 22:23
Thanks for your replies. No, i was a bit worried about pregnancy so took a test this morning and was negative. I was just a bit concerned about us having sex on the day my period is due x