PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

GeoPosey
22-05-11, 20:19
Every once in a while I get terrible headaches, like right now, and I don't know what they're from. I thought it could have been huner today, but eating didn't help. So I tried caffeine, that didn't help either. So now I'm just drinking water. Ughhhh

gaaron
22-05-11, 21:34
Hi GeoPosey, Hope you're feeling a little better. Headaches can be caused because of stress, dehydration, etc. I don't think having caffeine would help - that makes me have a headache. Water is good. Take care

sophiethestar
22-05-11, 22:59
Many people suffer from migraines, you're not alone. When I get a bad headache what I do is draw the curtains, and put on a very dim lamp (too much light can cause headaches or make them worse) and have a coffee with a bar of chocolate and read a magazine. It really helps me relax. The less stressed you are, the quicker your headache will go. The reading may help you even forget about the headache completely. If you're at school/work, maybe take a painkiller or too. And if you are still worried, take a trip to the Doctor to get reassurance. Try not to google your symptoms. It's far too scary and only the worse illnesses seem to show up on Google. I hope you feel better soon. :) xxxx