PDA

View Full Version : Hug, please

MandyGM
23-05-11, 15:36
Hello

I'm not normally in the habit of asking people I don't know for a hug, but there's a first time for everything! :)

I'm can feel myself starting to get a bit wound up - about the weather, of all things. It's got very windy here this afternoon and it's making me a bit panicky. My husband has gone out to spend some time with his mate, and I don't want to have to phone him to come home (though I know he would if he knew how I was feeling), as I think he deserves a break.

It would help just to know there are people out there, and I'm not completely by myself :blush:

Thanks

Elen
23-05-11, 15:53
Hi Mandy

I am not surprised that the wind is bothering you, it is gale force here and not nice at all.

Really just wanted to stop by and give you a :hugs:

MandyGM
23-05-11, 16:12
Thank you :) I am now on the sofa under my snuggly blanket with my two cats snuggled up beside me. They are sleeping soundly without a care in the world, just opening one eye in a really annoyed fashion when a big gust of wind makes enough noise to disturb them lol

Anna C
23-05-11, 21:36
Hi Mandy

Its been really windy here as well. I hope you are okay now.

Take care
Anna :hugs:

debs71
23-05-11, 22:37
Hi Mandy,

Sending you a BIG hug from me.

I'm totally jealous....wish I had two pussy cats snuggling up to me too, sob!:weep:

Take care xxxx:bighug1:

MandyGM
24-05-11, 12:13
Thanks all - feeling a lot better today, even though I didn't get to sleep til 4.30 this morning! Wind seems to have finally calmed down here at last.

Debs - there are times when the cats (Boo and Floyd) are hurtling round the house in the early hours of the morning when I would gladly send them to you :D !