PDA

View Full Version : hi everybody

mrbuzzardwatcher
23-05-11, 20:54
hello everybody and thankyou for letting me join no more panic. im a 41 year old male and have suffered with panic attacks ,stress and anxiety for about twelve years now . i drive for a living which i think has contributed to my condition .i feel so tired all the time and ive got no energy and feel my life has got no meaning or direction but over the last five years ive suffered with terrible sexual intrusive thoughts i do have other intrusive thoughts but they seem to flow other my head but the sexual ones are making my life a nitemare .the only time im at peace is when im asleep but i dont sleep very well and when its time to get up i feel as if ive not slept a wink .ive read a few peoples storys and i can see im not on my own but i do worry that all seem to be young but my intrusive thoughts did not start till i was 35 after a relationship breakdown .look forwards to your replys and thank thanks .

diane07
23-05-11, 20:56
Hi mrbuzzardwatcher

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

mrbuzzardwatcher
23-05-11, 20:59
thank you