PDA

View Full Version : hi

noodlejuice
23-05-11, 21:27
hi, i've recently been diagnosed with depression and anxiety, i have not felt happy for over a year but have bottled these feelings up and ignored them which obviously doesnt help. i worry alot about most things (at the moment its a certain area of my health) and feel stupid and pathetic for feeling like this (as 2 doctors and a test have said i don't have what i think), and about a month ago had an episode where i felt i couldn't go on anymore, and felt like ending it, and thats when i ended up at the doctors, i've been on fluoxetine for 4 weeks now and think i'm starting to feel the benefits (and classic side effects) and due to see the doctor again this week to see about counselling.

I hope that this forum will help in me getting me to deal with this and hopefully make some new friends and help others along the way.

xxxx

nomorepanic
23-05-11, 21:28
Hi noodlejuice

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

g0000
26-05-11, 08:46
Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than loss itself and making a bigger mistake than mistake itself, so never regret.

Vanilla Sky
26-05-11, 21:27
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x