PDA

View Full Version : hullucinating....

tasia
24-05-11, 09:09
Hi there,
Can anyone please help me I havent been on here for ages because Ive been feeling really well. I was diagnosed a few months ago with underactive thyroid it has taken me a while to accept that I have this thing and I have to take tablets everyday for it..I have had alot of stress the last year especially the last few months and have started having odd anxiety attacks at night, my mood is low and I cry very easily this morning after the children left for school as usual I started to tidy the house we have a small box in the corner which the children leave all there school book in I went over pulled the curtains and got down to tidying up all these books and putting them back in the box...Went to wash up breakfast plates and came back in the lounge to find all the books out of box all over floor...I was absolutely stunned at seeing this..my husband was working in the back room so I went into him and asked him if he had been to the box and he said no...I then started getting really upset and told him I tidied it all up just half an hour ago..he said I couldnt have, but I remember doing it, opening up the curtains and tidying the books...please help if any of you have done things like this..I feel like im loosing the plot again and my mind is going on me...Tasia xxxx:weep:

janetxx
24-05-11, 09:48
hi tasia

thats the thing that scares me the most abot anxiety,not the "physical" symptoms but the "mental " ones.

i feel sometimes when im speaking i dont actually know wether i have or not if you know what i mean also some things im not sure if they have actually happened to me or if they have been a dream nothing bad just stupid little things and when i try to remember its really scary also concentration is about zero sometimes.

its a horrible feeling and i can completely relate to what your saying i actually thought about writing things down (just important stuff like have i taken meds) been a bit better past week so fingers crossed its easing .

you are not losing your mind its just trying to trick you
hope you feel better soon

take care,,janet xx

tasia
24-05-11, 10:03
Hi Janet,
Thankyou so much for your quick reply..Im still really upset about what happened and hearing from you has reassured me..I too have to write notes and leave things to remind me to take my thyroxine etc., or I would forget. My mind is all over the place at the moment. Its awful as I have no support from my husband even this morning he looked at me like I had gone mad instead of holding me and trying to comfort me...
Thankyou so much again Janet for your help.

Tasia xx