PDA

View Full Version : Im back :/

MardyBum
24-05-11, 09:40
Heya everyone,

I originally found this site back in 2005 when I was at my worst having attack after attack and didnt leave the house for a year. :( I suffered from Social Anxiety/Agroaphobia

I was fine for years. I then had my son (whos just turned two) hes the best thing thats happenend to me BUT suffered from bad PND and now my panic attacks are back.

We have had a hard two years since he was born with my PND and stress with money (my bf was made redundent when I was pregnant and then was only able too find part time work) hes now working full time again but very long hours and we are currently trying to pay back debts we made while trying to make ends meet on a part time wage :(

I moved 40 miles away from my friends and family to be with my bf so have very little support around me and dont drive so cant visit my family often..

Anyway the panic attacks are back so thought I would re join as i got some great support on here last time!

Im off to drs tonight to speak to him and see what he can do as ive been down now pretty much for 2 years and need to get better for myself and my son now

nomorepanic
24-05-11, 09:45
Hi MardyBum

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

MardyBum
24-05-11, 09:52
thankyou! x

suzy-sue
25-05-11, 10:48
Hi and :welcome:back Mardy Bum ...Sorry you are having a bad time ,Im sure you will find a lot of support here again to get through it tho .T/c Luv Sue x