PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth posting on here

tricia56
24-05-11, 13:05
posted on hrere earlyer for some reasurance off fellow suffers but no one seems to reply dont know why

blueangel
24-05-11, 13:21
Hi Tricia

First of all, I think it depends who else is on here, as sometimes there aren't that many people about, or they're in the chat room. I've noticed that quite a few posts get left for a while before someone answers.

I've just looked at your other post, and I'm not quite sure what you were asking - maybe it's just because I tried to read it too quickly.

If I were you, I would try posting again but just put down a short question as sometimes people seem to respond better to these?

Hope this helps

debs71
24-05-11, 13:29
Hi Tricia,

So sorry you haven't had any replies. I think there are times on here when people are not about, working etc. and other times when the forum gets busy and posts are replied to really well. It seems yours has been missed up 'til now, but I have just read your post and I can see you really need some feedback about anxiety.

Well for me my anxiety just starts with feeling really edgy. I feel mentally unable to process stuff and just mentally scared, with no particular rhyme or reason often. I also get physical symptoms which I would describe as being a toned down version of a panic attack (which I suffer from too), so I get a racing heartbeat, sweating, chest aches. For me personally though, the worst thing is just the mental edginess and fear. I also get very tearful as it frightens me senseless. The only thing that really helps me is distraction and trying to keep busy so I can forget my fears, or at least try to.

Hope this helps and sorry again for the no replies to your original post.

Take care and big hugs.xx:hugs:

tricia56
24-05-11, 13:29
tghk you i just wanted to knowhow other suffers feel emotionly and the physical symtoms and wat they think when they are anxiouse as im relly aniouse today and because of the way i was feeling i kept thinking suerly this isnt anxiety

tricia56
24-05-11, 13:46
hi thk you debs its the mental edgeness and fear that frightens me too i think i can usally deal with physical symtoms to a point iys just the emotional side of it i cant really deal with so thk you once again as i feel im not just the only one who is like this xx pat