PDA

View Full Version : Feel so unwell

phil06
24-05-11, 13:42
I woke up today having over slept again just feeling unwell..I feel I always feel there is something wrong with me. I just feel like never working again or being single forever as I feel I can't even cope with myself..some of these symptoms like toilet issues, fatigue, depersonalization, weakness has lasted a year with little rest bite.

Once again I've gave up belief on the self help as I feel there is something wrong with me.. must be something I don't even feel I am living each day.. It seems to be a cycle like this No Anxiety day > Bad anxiety day > Bad anxiety week > week 2 I feel my world is ending > back to no anxiety > bad anxiety day. However right now I find myself getting worked up, frustrated, upset feeling I can't cope..and people say well oh you can if you got by so far but I just keep feeling I can't cope...my anxiety has only eased in short spells..soon as it kicks up again the more I feel I can't cope. :shrug:

One major issue is when I hit the higher stage of worry..or even in general distraction is impossible..I really struggle resulting in days and days of non stop worry.

Edit: Think there's a bug going round too as I feel all funny and sickly.

countrygirl
24-05-11, 14:39
My anxiety also seems to cycle where I have maybe two to three weeks of thinking I am loads better and then down I go and every symptom freaks me out and has me running to the Dr. My husband says I have done this cycle for the 30 years he has known me and once one fear is ruled out then another takes its place. On my good weeks I think I can beat this but it never lasts.

You are not the only one feeling iffy - I have got the hots/colds funny tum aching exhausted feeling as well past 3 days and of course am freaking.

kibbutz83
24-05-11, 14:58
Hey guys, old habits die hard :( I think the answer always lies within us.. but I reckon we've maybe got to reach our true "rock bottom" before we find the strength to help ourselves... The point where going round in circles just isn't an option anymore...?