PDA

View Full Version : does any one get these symtoms

tricia56
24-05-11, 17:25
hi does any one get these symtoms i have which is my legs aND KNEES ache and if im standing still my legs go stiff and i feel i have to move as i cant seem to stand still as i feel unbalanced and when im anxiouse i tend to lean forward for some reason and dont know why ive also started to walk on my tip toes which is bothering me and my eyes go blurr and i get like w white gunge in them so does any one else have these symtoms as its worrieng me a bit thks

duke246810
24-05-11, 18:00
Hi, i am only 16 but i can certainly say i do!

I always experience what you say about how your legs feel, especially if i excercise, they go all heavy and make me feel as if i need to move. I tend to just put a waterbottle on them when they ache.

Hope this helped x

Johnny17
24-05-11, 21:27
I don't know if I've had the same symptoms (im 17), but when i've sat in a pose too long my WHOLE leg and foot got sleep/numb its kinda creepy lol..my friends notice it too my leg doesnt even bend when i start to walk it just shoots forward and shakes when it hits the ground (like a fake leg) and after while i get the feeling back and can walk normal. feels like i had a dead leg :P