PDA

View Full Version : On and off numbness sometimes all day??

Johnny17
25-05-11, 00:44
Ive been getting weird feelings in my lips/cheek and sometimes chin area where it feels weird..its how I can describe it..numb?tingling? idk..

It feels like im going to lose control of my lips and slur or something X_X I always repeat the ABC's to see if I can do it without slurring and I can..the thing is it DOES happen when I think of it or happens randomly.. :(

It's a scary feeling :( but I can feel my lips and cheeks if I poke myself with a pen or when im shaving and pulls the hairs (OUCH!) :( its just random im 17 and this is a new symptom as i've been in anxiety/panic/OCD google searching for 6months or so >.< im going insane D:

Has anyone had this feeling before like when it happens you try to move your lips or pretend your move chap-stick on your lips or something?

Kelley
25-05-11, 08:23
Hey Johnny
I get that on and off. I too feel like I might not be able to coordinate my mouth to speak which is really scary! It comes down to the fear of losing control I think and other obvious health related scary things! If the fear wasn't there in the first place I don't think we'd notice it at all.

Hope that helps
Kel