PDA

View Full Version : Breathing probs when stomach full?

xBettyBoopx
25-05-11, 02:14
Hi all

Not felt too anxious for a while so yay!!

But....................2nite I've eaten lots of ice cream omg and am trying to lose weight:shrug::shrug::shrug: stomach feels full and I feel like I can't breathe properly!

Anyone else get this when feeling tummy full?:blush::blush:

Els
xxx

Meewah
25-05-11, 07:29
Oh Yes Els

So Badly, Sometimes I feel like I am 3 months pregnant but I know I cant cause I am a boy. LOL. I think it seems worse with certain types of food. I find the best cure, but not easy to see through, is to eat very small amounts often. I currently have five meals a day, small ones though. Half a sandwich and some orange juice. Followed by the other half 2 hours after. This works for me. I cant go out and eat a big meal any more. I turned Veggie as meat was making me feel really bloated.

Sadly its all symptoms of Anxiety which interestingly keep us worrying and keeps the anxiety high for us.

Mee

xBettyBoopx
27-05-11, 00:53
Wow Mee, I didn't know you are a boy LOL!

Thanks for replying. Not long after I posted I kinda burped for England and that eased the breathing probs, Oh boy!!

I will have to try eating less but more meals. I'm not a big eater though, except I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv my ice cream:blush::blush::blush::blush: LOL

Els
xx