PDA

View Full Version : Ill

boy
19-04-06, 17:52
I have aches in places like my neck and my back, feel tired, sick (threw up earlier today and almost did again twice), my poos come out in pieces and I pass wind a lot.

But I don't have a runny nose. What's happening to me???

jackie
19-04-06, 18:23
im not sure if this is anxiety but all of these symptoms can be caused by severe anxiety and panic.

there are nto one of us who could deny having one extreme or the other in the toilet department.lol we have all felt sick and many people suffer from bouts of actual throwing up.

with regards to the aches and pains i have them on many occasions. there have been many times when i have though tt o myself there is not one part of my body that doesnt hurt. except maybe my big toe?

does this help

jackie

boy
19-04-06, 18:26
I hope it helps. Hopefully it'll go away. I'm worried it could be the vomitting and fatigue caused by intestine cancer (internet again).

QueenOfHearts
19-04-06, 18:31
That could be any number of things. Even flu or a severe cold can produce those symptoms along with hundreds of other things like food poisoning. The chances of it being any sort of cancer are extremely tiny.

jackie
19-04-06, 18:31
please try not to look up these things. i know it is so easy to just put in the symptoms and get the worst possible scenario but really it is very unlikely

get your symptoms checked out and put your mind at ease. all your symptoms can definitely be caused by anxiety and im sure they are. it also could be a bug working on you. but i doubt cancer boy i really do

jackie

boy
19-04-06, 23:32
Thanks, hope youre right.

anxious
19-04-06, 23:35
sounds like a touch of whatever your brother has had
xx

trac67
20-04-06, 08:37
Boy,

Have you spoken to your doctor about CBT for health anxiety yet?

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

boy
20-04-06, 11:24
I looked it up online and found it's like a phone based chatroom, so I'd be paying for this phone call while other people talk. I know it's probably better for me to hear other people but I prefer 1 to 1; full attention. Likewise I turned down a weekly group my counsellor holds.

My twin didn't vomit loads :(