PDA

View Full Version : Low after a high

lior
25-05-11, 12:28
I suddenly feel quite depressed, and it's rare for me to feel like that these days. I'm in love with my boyfriend and he with me... it's romantic and blissful and all that.

But now I've finished uni for the year, the deadlines I have are all quite loose and self-initiated. I've been ill with tonslitis for the last two or three weeks so I've had to just rest and not work at all. I'm finding it hard to get back into a working pattern.

But today I feel particularly bad. Properly melancholy. I saw my boyfriend last night and I'm going to see him again in a few hours. I wrote him a love letter a few days ago and gave it to him to read on the way home last night. He texted me saying that nobody had ever written anything so wonderful to him. And that's when I started to feel depressed. I don't understand why! Why on earth would that make me feel depressed? I've just made him really happy, opening up to him and putting it in something physical and permanent. I should feel happy but I just don't.

Not understanding it makes it much worse.

notsogood99
25-05-11, 16:36
Maybe you are feeling low because you have been poorly and are out of the normal routine of life.

I am the same, not cried for 3 weeks and today I have been at work panicing and feeling really low! I am hoping it is just cos it is nearing time of the month!!!

U have a lovely man, enjoy!