PDA

View Full Version : werird feel abit funny

tricia56
25-05-11, 15:53
hi has any one ever felt a bit wreird and feel abit funny as while walking to local shop all of a sudden i felt a bit weird anf funny cant really explain it as it only last a few seconds but it scared the life out of me i wanted to go back home but i carried on so has any one ever felt like that thks

pinkdove
25-05-11, 16:47
Hi Tricia, Yea i have felt like that many a time, it is anxiety related, but well done to you for going to the shop, please don't let it freak you out too much, as you will make yourself scared to go out, it did'nt do you any harm this time, and it won't in future, take care xxx:hugs:

debs71
25-05-11, 16:56
Yes, I get this a lot too, also when walking up the road to go shopping, especially when I am alone.

Just momentarily feel spaced out, as if everything is 'unreal'.

It is a strange anxiety symptom, but best thing to do is just carry on as if nothing has happened and it will pass.

Hugs to you.x:hugs:

tricia56
25-05-11, 17:14
thk you deba and pinkdove for your reply xxx

Chezzie
25-05-11, 18:38
hi

yeah i get this too. I always put it down to the citalopram tho. Didnt realise it was an anxiety symptom.

Jo x

mandie
25-05-11, 22:19
[QUOTE=debs71;834650] Just momentarily feel spaced out, as if everything is 'unreal'.

this is exactly what i get and i keep thinking im going to pass out. i never have but it doesnt stop me thinking i will.

I had it again tonight when i called in at the supermarket. I get it mostly when im in a shop, shops really seem to panic me

mandie x

debs71
26-05-11, 00:15
Yeh, me too Mandie...they panic me as well.

I think it is a combination of being alone, being in a public place and for me, it is the busy nature of shops that makes me feel panicky too. I try to avoid shops on Saturdays in particular as I just can't take the crowds and noise.

Anxiety is such a weird bugger.x :wacko:

mandie
26-05-11, 09:56
Yeh, me too Mandie...they panic me as well.

I think it is a combination of being alone, being in a public place and for me, it is the busy nature of shops that makes me feel panicky too. I try to avoid shops on Saturdays in particular as I just can't take the crowds and noise.

Anxiety is such a weird bugger.x :wacko:

i never feel right when im in one, i was ok yesterday until i was right at the back of the supermarket and then i started feel weird like i wasnt part of everthing around me and i was going to pass out :weep:

i feel like im never going to get over it

mandie x