PDA

View Full Version : A bit embarrasing, please help me, so scared!

duke246810
25-05-11, 19:39
This may sound disgusting and weird, but this is what is worrying me and what has just happened to me... :(

I have just had a very big meal which was rice and bolognese sauce, and i experienced extreme pain in my abdomen after eating it, all day ive had this pain but mildly and its been around my whole lower abdomen. Ive recently started using thrush cream which ive only used once so not sure if this could be a reaction.

When i finished my meal i got the pain extremely bad and had to go to the toilet, my stool was greeny black, this has been going on now for about a week but didnt really take notice until now. Then when i sat back down (this may sound disgusting) but i felt a weird feeling in my ladies privates.... and then a gloop of clear oderlous jelly came out :( im really worrying about what this could be, it was almost like my vagina was falling out or something, sounds stupid. I also have loads of little tiny spots around the opening of the vagina, which can only be seen when i stretch it.

Please help me im extremely worried about this! i cant relax now, seeing a out of hours doc is not an option, could this be life threatening?! :( ive also had a bad headache today which has made me feel very very sick, and also dizzy. Please help!! should i take the oral pill for the thrush or leave it? :( :( im also extremely cold and trembling my nose is frozen! :(

duke246810
25-05-11, 19:58
I wasnt even anxious when i got it :( im just really panicking now because ive never had this before, but its weird that as soon as i go for a number 2 the gloop stuff comes out :( ergh why does this keep happening to me!! i cant eat or drink without being in pain in my abdomen!! :( they are here but say its normal :(

xhyperyogix
25-05-11, 20:00
Hey there,

Totally understand why this would be scary. However, thinking of it logically, if you've only used external thrush cream, then that would only cause the 'gloop' and even then only 'possibly', so if the itching is driving you mad, then I'd say it's safe to take the thrush pill. I hate thrush - what a pain!! :)

Tummy ache / stools: is it still bad? Rice is soo starchy, and can expand in your stomach causing cramps. However, I'd say go see your doc if it's been happening for a week (more the stools part).

Spots: May just be inflammation from thrush, but to be safe I'd still go see your doc.

Summary: I don't think any of it is life threatening, and I hope by breaking the symptoms down I've helped. I am not however a doc, so please go see them tomorrow (phone up for an emergency app), or have you considered calling NHS Direct?? You can get them this eve...

Lots of love xxx

duke246810
25-05-11, 20:57
Hiya thankyou! although i dont have much itching and not much discharge just the little spots and jelly stuff! :(

I always worry about calling NHS direct because incase its a man, i couldnt talk to a man about these things lol! I will ring the nurse in the morning and try and make an appointment with them, im just worrying something could happen overnight, is this possible?

Its only slight itching not driving me mad, but just had a look and there is loads of gloopy mucus stuff all coming out :( im very very scared :(

Thankyou xx

BettyIW
04-06-11, 01:59
I had this, scared the hell out of me. Rang NHS direct and they said it was nothing to worry about. Nothing happened afterwards. I never bothered to find out what it was. You will be fine but best get checked anyway. X

DeetheTree
08-06-11, 19:17
When i am ovulating i get lots of weird jelly stuff - it is normal for a woman to get this in varying amounts each month - and the pressure from the bowel movement makes it come out at that time - its fine :)

debs71
08-06-11, 19:49
Hi,

I get the gloopy stuff mid month when ovulating, which is totally normal, and I also get it with IBS. It is common with IBS to have it from the back passage too (sorry, too much info)

I wondered if you may have IBS as you mention it occured after eating a meal and with tummy discomfort....it might be worth a trip to your doctor should things not settle.

Please try not to worry though. The gloopy stuff is very common!

Debs.xx:)