PDA

View Full Version : Am I going to have another bad Panic attack??

jaded jean
26-05-11, 06:58
This past week has been very tiring , I have done double my workload and mentally I am exhausted. I am scared and I am feeling like I dont step up to the mark anymore.
I also feel the looming figure of the panic attack is ready to land on me.
I have been asked by my manager if I am ok and I did say yes I am just tired from last weeks cover- I drove the equal of three months driving in 3 weeks. I dont want to be seen as a failure in my job .:shrug::shrug:the management are on the ball and are there for me. but even that gets to me sometimes . what can I do??I am so scared at this moment in time

bellalew
26-05-11, 08:53
This past week has been very tiring , I have done double my workload and mentally I am exhausted. I am scared and I am feeling like I dont step up to the mark anymore.
I also feel the looming figure of the panic attack is ready to land on me.
I have been asked by my manager if I am ok and I did say yes I am just tired from last weeks cover- I drove the equal of three months driving in 3 weeks. I dont want to be seen as a failure in my job .:shrug::shrug:the management are on the ball and are there for me. but even that gets to me sometimes . what can I do??I am so scared at this moment in time

Hi jaded jean,its no wonder you feel as you do love,you have been meeting yourself coming back,obviously your still stressed and anxious,that alone is draining, your not by any means a failure, your management team, im more than sure, will know and see all the hard work you do for them,and if thats not appreciated by them,then they dont deserve you,simple as jean, Widing down from all youv done is hard,and i hope you start to feel better soon.x Ellen.