PDA

View Full Version : SOS Anxiety Attack..now..plz

blondeangel
19-04-06, 21:20
I can barely type..my body is shaking and im dizzy...im think I may go into crisis..iof anyone is there..pleaase

nomorepanic
19-04-06, 21:21
You need to get breathing under control

In through the nose and out through the mouth slowly.

This will calm you down very quickly - trust me so try it.

Nicola

blondeangel
19-04-06, 21:25
I know...ive been trying...i have an ihaler thatn hleps too..muy hands wwont stioop shakijg
sshaking
i cant reason...im almosst in crisis
and i dont want ot hurt myself

blondeangel
19-04-06, 21:29
tjhere are a lot of things bulidingup ....and my fiance/bf has been working for 3 weeks across thee country...told me the rent money will be inmy bank..said he put it inyesterddayy....we owe for 2 months...ive paid my half....he has alwasy been irrresponsible...but he said it wolouldx dbe there...im facing possible evistion eviction...sorrry shaking...can ttype......i have noo where to go..kmmy catss...i have homework....studying....next weeek is exams....om injured in muy ankle bad.....i am mostly shaking...dizzzy...tokkk the resot of my clionazapma...cant type

jackie
19-04-06, 21:29
come on blond angel, i know this is scary. i know it is f***ing horrible, but it cant hurt you, not the way you fear it will. tomorrow you will be on here and you will not feel so bad.

remember you are not alone, we are all here to help and we know that when it is our turn you will be there for us

take care and remember, you are never alone, we are all here

jackie

jodie
19-04-06, 21:30
hi

try to breathe deep breaths in and out
put some relaxing music on
take your mind of all the bad thoughts call a frend who you can talk to
you will be fine keep thinking that .
get a cold drink and have a look around the forum at people that have been in the same way and what people have sead to help them
jo

nomorepanic
19-04-06, 21:30
Don't use the inhaler too much as it is not asthma as such and you need carbon dioxide in.

You could try running up and down the stairs - I know it sounds mad but you need to get rid of the adrenalin.

Try this as well .....

What to do if having a Panic Attack (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=whattodo)

Nicola

jackie
19-04-06, 21:33
are we helping. are you ok. your not alone breath deeply and wait fo rthe storm to pass. it will pass i promise you that. it will pass quicker if you dont fear this horrible thing.

easier said than done but try not to fear ti so much, it cant hurt you

jackie

blondeangel
19-04-06, 21:39
my bf just phoned adn he ssaid he didnt say he would put in in today....he is mad at me....and he did...he told me to get in today......im i cant stop shkaing.......i go inot crisis and nn andhurt myself...trying to fight it.......my breathing is beter....but i cant type and i acan cant rason..i am training to be counsellor anndddi know the signs..im going into cxrisris,..trying ot fightit ....i cant concentraate for two assignment due tomorrwoow...cant type....my bf was mad at me..i hung up....if i talk to him more he will get mader and i will gop into crisiss
im afradi im going ot hurt myself
i feel likek i am going to do somethiong to myself....fighting it..i cant stop shaking...my brething is better...but i cant reasion

katyfitz
19-04-06, 21:44
U WILL BE FINE, DRINK WATER AND SING UR FAV SONG SOUNDS DUMB BUT WORKS, UR SCARING ME BECAUSE IVE BEEN THERE BUT I FEEL HELPLESS TO YOU. GIVE IT HALF HOUR AND UL BE RELAXING IN A BATH THE SHAKES WOULD OF GONE, KNOW THIS WILL PASS AND ITS ALL IN THE MIND I KNOW ITS HARD BUT REALISE, HUGS BABE UL BE OK I PROMISE X

blondeangel
19-04-06, 21:46
my breathing is under control more...im stil shaking...but i cant reason..cant think..my physiological symptoms still there..sweating...dizzy...and mana im trained in this stufff......i know i am sooo close to crisis...i went into criss last week and cut myselef...im fightng it..can t type.....stupid shaking......ive got my brething more udner control......i feel like my bf is betraying me....he ussed me...likek that piece of **** did that abused me..took me for granteedd.....i cant help vbut feel that....i cant get evicted....i have no place to really go..and my castr cars cats are my babaies

blondeangel
19-04-06, 21:53
i cant...do that.....im shaking..i cant barely read becsaue it is my ptsd and panic and anxiety.....i cant reason...i cant do anhything.....i need to srudy and i cant..it keeps going up and down..i dont know if yoiu understadn crisis..when i go into crisis i lose it....realllly....can hurt myself...trying to fight it.......i feel like if i cut myself, the anxiety wil go down.....vbut i dont want to hurt myself to to dthat....its stupid....im reallly in a bad way right now.....if i hurt myself i will have to call mentla health crisiss..and get them over here...i dont want to....nedd to study....and it is so ferakin hot in this apartment.....like summmer....it sis not helping my sweating...i dont know what to do,,,,,****,,,,right at my last days of school....one more weeek....and iu have exams.....i dont know what to do....i cant top shaking...head dizy....id otn want to go into crusis again...i cant tyope...and its buggingme too..im a bit OCD,...knever diagonsoed but i know...i hav ta thng with spelling...my posts are drivingme nuts cuz speling errors cuuz im shaking tooo much

kimmy
19-04-06, 21:55
well done your calming yourself down!!!

Ok firstly STOP saying your going into crisis!! Your not, its anxiety. Your not phsycic! You cant predict what is happening.

Your counselling course is obviously making you worse, I remember learning about things i.e. schizophrenia and I started thinking I was getting all the symptoms. This is your anxiety, thats all. You can calm yourself.

Have you tried to do vigorous excercise to burn off the adrenaline, count how many time you do each excercise! Star jumps, squats etc.

Good luck on your journey

blondeangel
19-04-06, 22:01
now my bf phoned to say the money will be there tomorrow....and that the bamk was closedd.....and he doesnt want to dela with my **** anymore.....my panic and stuff...i hung up.....*******.....he doesnt understand......why si hje doign this...why is this happening...i dont trust him anymore.....i cant see cuzz tears...im going to go crazy....he wants to leave me.....i thought he loved me......i dont even know idf hes tellignth truth about tommorrow..i think i need to phone my counselllor to immean email my school counselllor..i dont think i will be able to make it to school tmorrwo...i can feel myself going into peak crisis....sooon.....ijust want to bre hapy and normal.

kimmy
19-04-06, 22:06
blondangel. Have you heard of affermations? They are things people say to themselves over and over. Eventually you begin to believe them. You saying Im going in to crisis, is basically a NEGATIVE affermation! Try to say something more positive to yourself.

Just say "ok, im having a bad time but it will pass" I found that I would say "Im calm, Im safe and Im in conrol" it worked for me.

Find what works for you........xxxxxx

kimmy
19-04-06, 22:07
you inhalor will make you shaky aswell!!!!

blondeangel
19-04-06, 22:09
im not safe...im not in control.........it seems like everything isfalling aprart........i want it to stop....it won't.
i cant reason..can think...cant stp shaking...cant stop crying,,,,,cant tstop sweatring..dizzy....i cant top it.....i want to

kimmy
19-04-06, 22:12
all i can see is you saying CANT!!!!
come on hun, deep breaths! come on babes, losen your shoulders. Just changing the way you are talking will have a more positive effect!!

blondeangel
19-04-06, 22:12
imin crisissis..i hsurt muyself......imm need to camll
call
bleeedinh

help

andrew
19-04-06, 22:13
you are safe sarah .. you can cope .. you've just very anxious .. concentrate on your breathing .. hug for you

kimmy
19-04-06, 22:14
You need to help yourself before anybody can help you. Listen to what I am saying, try to write more positve and breathe, losen up your shoulders, do some stretching excerses

blondeangel
20-04-06, 00:21
you know I am calmer becasue I can actually type in my blue font, and spell right.
Thanks for your replies..It helped for a while until my bf phoned and got mad at me, and it triggered my crisis. I have slashed up my forearms with my razor, really bad, then I started on my legs, which I never did before...I was so scared...i ened hurting myself before I phoned the crisis line, and during....and the police came over as well as the counsellors. I have de-escalated, mostly, buti I know I am very much on the edge and need to stay away from tirggers.
I was so scared...I ws shaking so much..now my body is sore from being in that state, and it feel tired. My mind still is kinda fuzzy, but I am ok for now.
Thanks for replying...I was so in bad shape. I have never slashed up my arms this bad...but when I do it seems to help at the time.
i am not going to school tomorro, and have emailed my college counsellor to tell himto inform my teachers that I can't because of an emergency. I now need to defuse some more..take my mind off of things, and I took of my pre-engagement ring from my bf, cuz he is not a part of my right now, and I may have to look for alternate accomodations soon.
Thanks for everyone who responded...it was difficult to read post because I couldn't really see or comprehend everything, because of my state, but I wanted to thank you all for caring and spending some..or a lot of your time, trying to help me. Thanks a lot.

andrew
20-04-06, 08:07
hi blondangel, pleased to read you've calmed down and hopefully you're feeling a bit better.

i am usually in the 'whatever works for you club', but im hoping that you can find some safer coping methods.

i do usually follow your posts and wanted to suggest some things that might help, and defuse your feelings. do spend time every day saying positive affirmations about and to yourself, if you're used to doing it, it will come to you easier when you are really struggling. be much more careful with your prescription medication, it will have emotional affects and if you've got 'drug abuse history' its another possible trigger. avoiding certain classses because of 'horrible teachers'. sometimes avoiding creates more anxiety, not less anxiety. if you need to be there to learn, then you have to face that. im sure you are sensible and strong enough to do this. you're not gonna get on with every one, some people just aren't nice - its how life is. endless hours on your own, on the playstation is ocd heaven. try and vary your free time activities.

i hope ive not lectured you. i thought it was very brave of you to post whilst struggling so much. stay positive, you can get through this, take care .. andrew

blondeangel
21-04-06, 01:04
thanks andew..
it is hard right now honestly for me to feel much...my fiance/bf whoever broke up with me today, and pretty mcuh called me "nuts", and said he couldn't handle it...the panci, anxiety, my crisis (which I have not really had in a couple of years). He owes for march and april rent..well we do because i am on the lease too...but i have HIM my half. I lent HIM my savings so he could go across the country to make moeny for us...and I have not seen a penny, and I am facing eviction. He keeps saying "next week"...but nothing happens. And now the man who i trusted so much and gave my heart too doesn't want to be with me and thinks I am "crazy", and that I am hurting him.I don't even feel like crying right now...I just feel.....empty.:(

andrew
21-04-06, 15:50
hi sarah,

sorry to hear your news, hug for you.

hopefully he will be a man about it all and give you the money he owes.

you're not crazy, just struggling. keep in touch and dont bottle up your feelings, you take care .. andrew