PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough on the headaches or not?

Hopefulmi
26-05-11, 13:10
I get a lot of weird headaches, not thumping or anything but a tight twingy pain, in various parts of my hair and round the eye. It's normally worse on my right hand side and I've been convinced I have a brain tumour, even though my optic nerves are fine (at first I thought I had one because my eyes ghost but the pinhole trick works for me so its just a glasses issue, and my eyes were healthy after 3 examinations).

WELL, today I was sitting drying my hair and I pressed on the left hand side of my neck and when I did in this certain spot, it also set a twinge away on the left hand side of my head at the top. Does it sound muscular? Am hoping it is!

valleybear
26-05-11, 13:40
Don't know, but I get this a lot and think it is in the nerves and muscles of my scalp. It is always sore to touch in various places and sometimes when I bend or twist my neck in a certain way, I get that localised pain in head/scalp..All I can say is that if I am out in a cold wind without cover on my head...the next day it is much worse and I have had this for many years. My mother also suffered from neuralgia and scalp pain. Doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about. X