PDA

View Full Version : Big hugs for Shoegal

Dahlia
26-05-11, 13:24
The Lady Miss Shoegal is having a horrid time of it right now, but being incredibly brave and strong. I'm sending her lots of hugs and strength and I know she'll come out of this just fine in the end.

:hugs:

macc noodle
26-05-11, 13:44
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Miss Shoegal - big big hugs to you hun - hope things get brighter soon.

:)

Rous
26-05-11, 13:49
For you Miss ShoeGal. :bighug1:

paula lynne
26-05-11, 13:58
I know its a horrible time for you at the moment. You WILL get through it because you are courageous and you never give up on wellness.......be gentle with yourself, take your time. Here if you need me, you know that x:flowers:

Tyke
26-05-11, 15:45
Hope things get better for you soon Shoegal

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs:

Tyke

snowgoose
26-05-11, 18:16
so sorry you are having rough time Shoegal

stay strong ........you are a diamond on this forum ......and you will get better .
time my love .....this hell will pass .
keep going and here is a hug for only you :bighug1:

ElizabethJane
26-05-11, 18:44
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Hi Shoegal you deserve success. The anxiety can be crippling but you will get there. Thanks for your support for me in the last month. Hope I can reciprocate. EJ

Magic
26-05-11, 19:34
Shoegal,
Senind you lots of hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::bighug1::bighug 1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

MandyGM
26-05-11, 19:48
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope you feel better very soon x

haz
26-05-11, 22:38
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:bighug1::bighug1:
:flowers:

Haz.xx

nuttymoo
28-05-11, 11:14
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:bighug1::bighug1:

Hope you feel a bit better soon :flowers:

JT69
28-05-11, 12:06
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time at the moment....things will get better. Thinking of you.

Jo.xx

yvonne_uk_98
28-05-11, 15:47
Shoegal,

thinking of you and praying for you, hope you feel better soon. sending ya hugs.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

AlexandriaUK
28-05-11, 16:02
I dont know you but I am sending you lots of http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1212/48/70/82/smiles/52970.gif (javascript:emoticonp(':hugs 2:')) and hope that you are feeling better, kick the Anxiety Monster right up the butt which is what he deserves.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBxZ50fMfMQV3EN8woqNVOIuL9eDjli 9lujLws_lyn8DM6-Lq6gAWhen you feel this bad then you can only feel better and I hope its soon.

shoegal
05-06-11, 15:16
Hello you lovely people. :)

I have not been on NMP for a while after suffering a severe relapse. To be honest I stayed away because I was trying not to think too much about my symptoms and I thought that visiting the site would make me feel worse. To be honest though I doubt if anything could actually make me feel much worse! Anyway, I have posted a thread about what I'm going through if anybody is interested as I don't have the energy to send individual replies to everyone. Thread here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=95931

Thank you so much for the hugs and messages of support. I only found them this morning when I came onto the site to ask for support in starting my Citalopram tomorrow. It means a lot to me, so thanks again people. :flowers:

EmmaJane
05-06-11, 16:45
Thinking of you Shoegal. I totally understand you thinking the site could make you feel worse. I tend to do that and stay away.
Hope you are back up on the mend soon.
xx

~glowly worm~
05-06-11, 22:02
Huggles and gentle glows, really hope life is brighter for you soon, keep fighting we are thinking of you and do let us know if we can support you on here at all,

Warm huggles ... Glow x