PDA

View Full Version : blank

scaredstiff695
26-05-11, 21:41
sorry

i dont mean to be a pain im struggling i dont no what tio do my anxiety was dying down

byt i feel my lifes a mistake n i just dont fit with it.

my husband lies etc
my kids wear me out and wouldnt notice if i had gone
my family dont care or want to no
dont have many close friends
just been ripped off by someone
my best friend met a fella so dont wanna no she dont talk to me always wrapped up in her married fella.

where am i going wrong in life am i really such a bad horrid person i just want to sit and cry and never stopor hide away im fed up of having will power and cracking on i need support i need something.
i feel breathless tired and constant horrid symptoms.

can anyone tell me what to do please i been to doctors im waiting refferal for cbt. i moved not long ago and have yet to be given a councilloior or anything.

I have nothing and noone
what did i do to deserve this

o gosh im sorry so sorry

overwhelmed53
27-05-11, 15:46
please believe me when i say i feel for you. i have severe health anxiety and ocd and at this moment am notcopingeither. stress makesthingsworse and you seem to be under a lot at the mo which trust me make your symtoms worse...i know been there and wore...and am still wearing...the tshirt!!! this site is full of people who feel exactly like you....and you will feel like u have made some friends!!! god bless and take care ....member ur not alone....xx