PDA

View Full Version : Given Up.

RafflesGeorgiou
26-05-11, 22:54
I don't know what to do any more. Yes I know I'm 16, yes I'm aware you all think I'm a drama queen but I'm not. I was getting so much better until now. My boyfriend of 2 years and 4 months has just basically said "I don't love you any more, get over it" I have my GCSE exam tomorrow and to top it all of, I have real bad girly pains at the moment.
No matter what I do for some reason nobody likes me and I want to know what I've done so bad for that to happen. I feel like giving up and running away from everything. It may not seem a great deal but for me at the moment it is.

My dad ran away to the USA and I've got in contact with his new wife and she has told me he is "physically ill" and there's no help he can receive. What on earth do I do? All this could get so much better if I just had a hug......

Raf.

eeyorelover
27-05-11, 00:27
Hi Aisha!
First of all......
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Two years is a long time to be with someone. You won't 'just get over it'! It will take time but better to find out now that it isn't working than spend more time in a relationship and years down the road have it end! That doesn't make the pain of a breakup any easier tho and I wish there was something I could say to lessen it but all I can do is tell you that someday you will find someone else who you will love SO much and they will treat you like you should be (and deserve to be) treated!!!

If you are having cramps low in your stomach a hot water bottle might help or a heating pad. I know how awful that type of pain is hun so I feel for you!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad! Mine wasn't around much either growing up and finally I had to resign myself to the fact that I couldn't change that and it really did make me appreciate those in my life who gave a damn much more!!! Don't waste energy on something you have no control over and can't change.

We all have those times in our lives (regardless of our age) when we feel like no one likes us. I'm sure that the term "no one" isn't a reality because you sound like a really bright young woman with a big heart but it does sure feel that way sometimes, doesn't it??

I don't think you're a drama queen and if anyone else here has EVER said that to you, point me in their direction and I will have a few words with them! You feel the way you feel and don't let anyone ever tell you that what you are feeling is not important! We all need support here regardless of age or the perceived severity of the problem! I was asking for support today because I had to take my dog to the vet and was feeling anxious ;)
We should support each other regardless of the situation!!!

MUCH LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!
xxx
Sandy

tnt808
27-05-11, 06:41
Please hang in there Raff! I know it seems like it's never going to end, but it does. If you ever need to chat don't hesitate okay?! Love ya tons x :hugs:

pinkdove
27-05-11, 10:33
Hi Raff, Sorry to hear you are feeling so low, but things will get better, you have been given good advice, you are not a drama queen, we all feel like this from time to time, and we need to comfort each other, hang on in there !!! sending you hugs, hope you feel better soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Magic
27-05-11, 12:01
Dear Raff
We all think the world of you at nmp.You are not a drama queen.
Just try to consantrate on your exam tomorow.
Put the other probs on hold. Then think positive.you are very young and
although you are upset now. Just think you have all your life to live and you will do well:hugs::flowers:

anxious eddy
27-05-11, 12:02
sending you lots and lots of hugs raffles to a girl everyone likes xx

macc noodle
27-05-11, 16:33
Raff xxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Hey, you are a 16 year old with a lot to deal with - don't be so hard on yourself.

Try and focus on the exam tomorrow and get a nice hot water bottle on that tum and something nice and warm to drink :)

The loss is your boyfriends entirely but, sad to say, honey we sometimes get let down badly by boys and their timing is lousy :( It is hard facing a break up but I know you have the strength to get there.

I am sure that you are being a bit sensitive about people at the moment - you seem like a lovely girl when in chat room and I am sure that translates into how you treat people at home and college. We all love you at NMP :bighug1:

Hope you feeling a bit better now hun - see you later in chat - get the chocolate out girl !

Jan
xxxx

Tyke
28-05-11, 04:50
Hey Raf

Agree with Jans posting above - what perfect timing this guy has - what a t***! Couldn't he at least have had the decency to wait for you to finish your exams before dropping this bombshell? You're better off without him Raf. Good luck with the exam, try your best and don't let what your ex has done spoil it for you.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Is there any chance you'd be able to go over and see him when your exams are over?

Hugs on their way to you -
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tyke

Vanilla Sky
28-05-11, 18:36
Some hugs for you Raff :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Paige xxx

xhyperyogix
28-05-11, 18:55
*huge huge* hugs to you. Good luck tomorrow. X x x x x :hugs:

Granny Primark
28-05-11, 20:02
Dont you dare give up or granny p will be sorting you out:)
You have been so much help to others. Its time for us to help you.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yvonne_uk_98
28-05-11, 20:27
thinking of you and praying for you. sending you hugs.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

RafflesGeorgiou
29-05-11, 13:43
Thank you to everyone who has taken their time to read my message and give me such amazing support. You guys wouldn't believe how much it means to me, I appreciate every word you have said.

@eeyorelover- Thanks so much for your advice and support, I agree with everything you said and you sure did put a smile on my face. Maybe I'll become happy one day!. I'm slowly giving up on my dad, he hasn't emailed me in months and he wont even tell me where he lives because he is illegal! I try so hard to get let down. Anyway, Thanks again it means soooo much. Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Tina- Thank you so much!! It does seem like it's never going to end, I've tried so hard to sort myself out and I just don't seem to get anywhere! Thank you for your support, Love ya too aunty Tina ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Pinkdove - Thanks for the hugs hun, you are so lovely! It means a lot. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Magic - Thank you for the luck and support, I did something very silly that night but I managed to get to my exam from the hospital !!!. I tried my best and I appreciate everything you said. Thank you again. Hugs xxxxxxxxx

@anxiouseddy - Hugs to you too hun. Thanks so much xxxxxxxxx.

@maccnoodle - Hehe thanks hun, Mmmm chocolate. If only I wasn't on a diet! I have replied to you in PM too so thanks for your such kind words, You have made me smile a lot. I actually feel like someone cares about me at last. Thankyou. Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

@Tyke - I know, that night couldn't of got any worse! He didn't even have the decency to wait. No feeling was there at all!. I'm saving up to go and visit my dad, but he has refused to give me an address because he is illegal. He's just told me he is in Corpus Christi, TX .. working on a boat. How am I supposed to know where that it is lol!. Thank you so much it means so much. Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx.

@Paige - Thank you Paige :) Hugs back xxxxxxxxxx.

@Hyperyogi - Thank you for the luck! I tried my best. Hugs back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

@GrannyPrimark - You are so lovely, thanks for helping me it means so much. Just wondering what you mean by "sorting me out" :O Don't shout at me hehehe. I appreciate your support. Thankyou, Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

@Yvonne_uk_98 - Thank you bunches, I have replied to your PM so I have said everything in there but thanks so much!! It means alot. Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Magic
29-05-11, 14:43
Raf,Good Luck In every thing you do:hugs::yesyes::yahoo::winks:
XXXXX

sophiethestar
14-06-11, 22:35
*cuddles* :hugs:

jessicalittler79
18-06-11, 03:15
aww raff iam sooo sorry hun about ur dad ...ur in my thoughts hun ...