PDA

View Full Version : I think im dying and my life has just begun

sianyruss
27-05-11, 09:31
Hi all, can you please help, im at the end of my tether. Im going through a series of tests at the moment for lumps on my body - the first is my bowel, i have to have a barium enema and i had an internal scan (which came back clear), Enema is on thursday next week. I can stop pooing and i cant work out why. I have no blood but have a feeling of my bowel being full and tightening, or there's a ump in there. Is this a sign of anxiety?

Also, and most scarily i have a lump in my breast, my lymph nodes are up (i think - does anyone know what lymph nodes should feel like) and i have an ache in my rib on the same side. I have seen the doctor about this and shes put me on the waiting list for a mammogram but it will take over 3 months!! I am SURE its breast cancer and that it has spread to my bowels and that I am going to die!!

I got married a year ago and we wanted to start trying for a baby but now its all on hold. I feel like my life is on hold and will never start up again. I loved my life but now think i am going to die and cant shake it off, its in all my thoughts day and night, i cant sleep or eat and if i wasnt so scared of dying i would surely kill myself, this isnt life its hell. Please help. PLEASE.

anxious eddy
27-05-11, 09:37
hey sian relax and take a breath a minute youve had an internal scan which was clear =good sign and if your doctor was worried about breast lump you would havemuch quicker appointment i suggest you go back to your doctors today explain how its affecting you and they could push it along.anxiety causes havoc with bowels