PDA

View Full Version : hypnosis

sarahblonde32
27-05-11, 10:20
hi all,

Anyone had hypnosis and found it successful??i had it for something else and didnt find it particularly helpful, ive tried acupuncture and counselling, yoga and lots of other things, so far nothing has proved helpful, would love to find a 'cure' or at least something to stop this retching/gagging and anxiety problems

thanks sarahx

notfeelingconfident
27-05-11, 12:29
I had a mate and he reckons he was 'cured' through hypnotherapy. I then went and gave it a shot and after a few sessions wondered what he was going on about!:)

I was looking for a 'cure' for a while but haven't found it yet, actually I don't think it exists, but heh I am always open-minded for miracles.:)

I use hypnosis nearly every day and it is great for relaxing me and helping with confidence etc but I fail to see how it is a cure.:)

Please let me know when you find the 'cure'!:D

On The Outside
27-05-11, 17:38
I've thought about hypnosis for various things over the years but never tried it. Recently I've considered being hypnotised to forget about some painful memories but I don't kniow if that would be possible for me. I never seem to be able to forget anything and put things behind me.

sarahblonde32
29-05-11, 10:54
You could try 'past life regression' for memories...i think hypnosis may be worth a try...last time i had im not actually sure i was 'under', maybe because i have difficulty switching off and relaxing...