PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!!!

MVP123
27-05-11, 12:00
I haven’t been on here for a while. I was on AD’s for nearly 3 years and stopped taking them about 3 months ago and apart from the odd niggle have been doing fine......until the weekend!! Since then I keep getting a really weird head, I get really dizzy, sore head, feels full like its gonna burst and feeling sick. I also am so anxious and scared and have that imminent doom feeling. I remember the support i got on here the last time and need once again to be reminded that these are normal anxiety symptoms and other people have them, and that there is nothing seriously wrong before I go running off to the hospital or docs again like I used to. Also 3 times now when I have been walking home from work i have literally felt the ground move underneath me, it felt like i was walking on jelly, or there was an earthquake or something, this only lasted for about 5 seconds but really freaked me out (I never got this symptom when I was ill before), has anyone also felt this and is it common to get new symptoms when you have a relapse? I am really freaking out at the moment and don’t wanna go back on AD’s. L L L