PDA

View Full Version : Lavender

bubloo
27-05-11, 15:56
Hi,

Just would like to say that I am totally won over by this unique and wonderful oil.

I suffer from terrible panic attacks coupled with really bad dizziness probably also anxiety related. To top it off, I also have a terrible fear of heights and being in high places.

Anyway, I have been testing by pouring one or two drops of lavender on a tissue and carrying it around with me and inhaling periodically and the changes are remarkable.

Not only am I more relaxed but I have also found myself to be more at ease with my heights phobia and feel less stressed when going up escalators for example.

Also, the effects seem to be long lasting, ie I feel more relaxed even on the days when I don't have the lavender soaked tissue with me.

It also has helped my dizziness no end, though it is early days still....

paula lynne
27-05-11, 17:44
Totally agree! i was a complete mess this morning getting ready to go to a funeral. I used some on my palms and a little on my jacket......within 5 mins I felt like I could cope much better. I use a lot of lavender, helps with palps, but I cant say it helps my dizzyness. Glad its helping you so much.

bubloo
27-05-11, 18:18
reading online lavender is one of the known treatments for dizziness especially when inhaled.:)

paula lynne
27-05-11, 21:17
OOH thats where Im going wrong, Ive been drinking it....:D
Just kidding....Im in bed now sniffing away..praying for sleep and these palps to go, dizzy alawys bad before my p....d. Lavender lovers of the world UNITE!!!! x

paula lynne
27-05-11, 21:29
Bubloo, you MUST try my "Comforter" soap from the NMP shop, Nic will be selling them soon.....its PACKED with lavender and several other calming oils in an organic soap base....I would describe the overall scent as...Ribena squash really, but its packed with almost every known calming oil in the world, including rose otto....hopefully you fellas with anxiety will use it too.

bubloo
27-05-11, 21:33
Bubloo, you MUST try my "Comforter" soap from the NMP shop, Nic will be selling them soon.....its PACKED with lavender and several other calming oils in an organic soap base....I would describe the overall scent as...Ribena squash really, but its packed with almost every known calming oil in the world, including rose otto....hopefully you fellas with anxiety will use it too.

thanks will take a look, but I am after something I can take out and about with me and use for a quick fix, :)

paula lynne
27-05-11, 22:02
AAHH ok :)

macc noodle
27-05-11, 22:07
That's it - I am off out tomorrow to buy some lavender essential oil!

Thanks for the tip.
:D

Jan
x

nomorepanic
27-05-11, 23:04
I sell lavender products in the online shop if you are interested.

hanna090
27-05-11, 23:08
oo thanks for that tip!

Philomena
06-07-11, 16:16
Lavender has gotten me through some really bad times, just by its comforting smell. :)

xx