PDA

View Full Version : Constant burping getting me down

molly36
27-05-11, 19:12
Hi all i am having such a bad day today ,i have been burping all day ,its just never ending im so sick of it.I have been omeprazole for 5 days now and its helped the acid and my dinner seems to go down a bit better but the burping awfull ,i burp all the time wether i eat or not.I am going for the helicobacter breath test when i get the appointment through but the doc says he thinks it all due to anxiety.You see it all started off a few months ago ,i had been having veg drinks for around 5 months .Putting in veg and fruit like spinach ,kale ,watercress, tomatoes,strawberries,I was ok with this and then a few months into it i started adding in concentrated tomato paste and a few weeks after this i started having awfull feelings of fullness after id eaten and felt i needed to burp all the time ,i couldnt digest my dinner for hours.Anyway i stopped the veg drinks around 9 weeks ago and still the symtoms persist ,thats why i am so worried as they not getting any better ,so maybe it wasnt the drinks .My sis says she thinks my anxiety is keeping the symtoms going as i am so worried it stomach cancer .I juse find it hard to beleive that anxiety can cause this awfull feeling of trapped wind in my chest and acid and burping.My life is a misery right now i just dont know what else to do.kind regards molly xx

molly36
28-05-11, 19:58
Hi has anyone heard of manuka honey helping stomach problems.kind regards molly