PDA

View Full Version : Help - 6 weeks now............

JulieJay92
27-05-11, 22:26
after a period of around 6 weeks of coping really well im not good

bad week to start with and could only pay half the rent but luckily landlady was ok

for the last 12 hours i have been experiencing headaches, shooting sharp pain at my chin (constant), shooting pain under left arm which lasted afew seconds then thankfully disappeared and i feel like its uncomfortable to breathe (rather tight) which has probably been for 2 days :( but in general i feel so tired yet sleeping ok i think and generally all over body aches.

Also on my period :blush: and my BP was 138/88 which is great for me

Any suggestions or reassurances on what it is (im wondering if it is possibly stress?????? related along with my anxiety)

thanks in advance but i tried not to be online when i was having a great spell:scared15:

JulieJay92
28-05-11, 10:01
still severe pains in chin this morning and woke up sweating :(

macc noodle
28-05-11, 15:09
Look at your old posts Julie - this is nothing new is it? You are suffering from anxiety and panic and you will be fine - look at it this way - you have been away from the site for 6 weeks feeling good !!!!:D

Now you have posted again because you have hit a rough patch - this will pass and you will feel fine again.

Read your old posts and take some comfort from them - recognise the pattern and try to use whatever strategies you used before to feel better.

Lots of people are suffering financial stresses in this world at the moment and it is very hard but at least you are surviving hun :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon.

Jan
x