PDA

View Full Version : canesten oral and cream!! MADE IT WORSE!!

duke246810
28-05-11, 00:01
Hi i desperately need help!

For the past couple of days i have been using canesten oral tablet and cream for a yeast infection down below. I have been experienxing alot of pain in my abdomen and its now made the discharge smell worse and theres more of it!! Can you tell me whether this is normally how it works? Does it normally get worse and then better? Im really worried, please help me! :(

jill
28-05-11, 21:39
Hi hun :D:hugs:

I have had thrush REALLY BAD in the past and it did take a few days before it started clear, BUT, PLEASE, if you feel the cream is making things worse, pop to your gp have a chat with him/her, they can do a swob so they know what type of yeast infection you are dealing with so they can give you the right stuff to clear it up.

You can talk to the pharmacist, but I do feel he will say the same, (talk to gp)

Hunny, I know how you feel :hugs:you can give it a little while longer with the canesten, BUT, myself, I would talk to gp, peace of mind goes along way, after all hun, thats what docs are there for, with the right treatment, this WILL go.

Hope this has been of some help, even if its just knowing your not alone with this type of problem, ohhhh what us women have to go through, it can be horrible at times, BUT, this can get sorted hun :hugs:

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX