PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety how long can it last

lees6655
28-05-11, 13:42
Hi my health anxiety is very high at the minute and has been like this for a few weeks now i have been to the doctors complaining of a soar back and aches and pains also lower abdominal pains and pains higher up i told her of my concerns about cancer and she said she isn't worried and because i have back ache is sending me to the physio but just carnt convince myself. I have also been having strange dreams that i dont normally have and waking up in the middle of the night which is not normal for me .

lees6655
28-05-11, 17:11
Anyone else feel like this i dont seem to be having much response to any of my posts

AlexandriaUK
28-05-11, 17:51
HA is like a piece of string and will last as long as we let it, but I think that eventually it gets weaker as we seem to start to except that the doc is right but sometimes we then start to focus on another aspect of our health and off it goes again.
Maybe we are never cured 100% but at least we can learn to come to terms with it.
HA can manifest its self in hundreds of different ways which all mimic real illness's except for some thing the doc can see and we dont, hope you feel better soon, take care

lees6655
28-05-11, 18:17
Thanks for your post jamangie it just feels so real but so did all the other times before thanks again